Sunday, March 1, 2015

You already won me over.....ɞ

ʚ.ɞ

The day is here! 
It's the first official day of The Arcade! So I, I'm sure everyone else, have been trying to complete my list! However, as promised I wanted to show you guys the insanely cute bear collection that Boogers made for the arcade (the second machine). 

Now, if you're a Downtown Abby fan then this is THE set for you. It's literally bears that resemble the characters! The bears are so sooo cute and even though I don't watch the show, this set is going in my room. I love the tea set and of course the bears are so cozy looking! I love it, it's perfect!

I'm sure you've noticed my face, it's not my regular face. However, VCO did a set of pixie like heads for Arcade and what first struck me was how young and child-like they are. Unfortunately, they don't actually fit is us enough to wear regularly because they are a little big for us in the neck and there is no preset skin for our TD body that matches the tone on the head.So- I kind of had to cheat it a little in this picture. But, I actually really love the heads and I'm going to be collecting a few to use for blogging because they are just so different and awesomely detailed. It would be amazinnng if she did a set for us TDs huh? With kid ears? I'm so for that!

For my outfit! I have a brand new skirt from Turducken. They were made for the La Boutique event opening March 6th! It's a two layered maxi skirt, the top layer being a pretty sheer/lace fabric over a short layer. They come in a ton of different colours and they're insanely pretty! I matched it with a crop top to be a little different. It's also by Turducken and there are 5 patterns available too!

Lastly, my little antelope friend behind me! It's new from Half-Deer and there are a bunch of super cute ones and the follow you around and oh gosh, they're lovely!
ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ...........VCO Fairy mesh Head [Pixie] 03 *Arcade*
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Pattern Crop Top - Crown
ʚ...........Turducken ToddleeDoo Pattern CropTop - Crown  *La Boutique*
ʚ...........""D!va"" Hair "Mayumi3" (Brown diamond)
ʚ...........+Half-Deer+ Dik-Dik - Sky *Arcade*
ʚ...........<:*BoOgErS*:> Bear  Robert *Arcade*
ʚ...........<:*BoOgErS*:>  Bear Cornelius *Arcade*
ʚ...........<:*BoOgErS*:>  Bear  Cora *Arcade*
ʚ...........<:*BoOgErS*:>  Bearton Abbey Tea Table RARE *Arcade*


I really hope you guys complete your amazing lists and get everything you need! Good Luck and have so much fun!
xo, Riles....


0 comments:

Post a Comment