Monday, March 30, 2015

I wanna hold your hand.......ɞ


Happy Early Tuesday! I have a small blog for you all. It's a little different then most but I'm super excited for it!
So.. check it out!

ʚ.ɞ


The one thing I want to share is that I've slowly been dabbling a little in furniture and decor posts and I've been loving it and it's hopefully something I'll be bringing more of in the future! That's exactly what I have in today's post!

So for my insanely cute outfit I have a new set from CCC- Chelsea's Childerens Clothes! It'll be out at Woodland Gacha this week and it actually comes in 5 different colour/patterns! This one is my absolute favourite. I love how dainty and pretty it is and the bonnet is just perfect! I feel little a pretty little doll! This machine comes with other pieces as well that you can use to decorate with! Make sure you grab this set in one of the 5 awesome colours!

ʚ.ɞ


I got my mommy to help me with this picture because she loooooves owls so much! If you love owls too, then this room is perfect for you! It's really great because it can be for girls or boys. The matteres can change to different animals and themes so it's super cute! The chair, the little nursery bed and the crib are allll posed with parent/child rp poses and are perfect! This whole room is great and I love the tiny details! This set and the next are from Heart Homes!

To add a little something to this room I added in a few pieces from the Market set from Windsong! I love little market and store play sets! I feel like there are hardly any out! I resized mine a little to make it smaller and fit in my little room! It's perfect!

ʚ.ɞ



Like the room above, this is another amazing one from Aphrodite! This one is a little more geared to boys but it's so pretty and light it can be for girls too! Like the last bedroom, the poses are amazing and a bunch of pieces are pose and super cute! They're for both child and parent! The only pieces I added to the room are the cuute boogers pieces in the middle! They're a great addition! You get the Frog Prince set from a special event called Cosmopolitan!

ʚ.ɞ

ʚ.The.Look
ʚ.........Magika [01] Shimmer
ʚ.........CCC Lil Prairie Girl Bonnet & Hairbows - Peach
ʚ.........CCC Lil Prairie Girl Dress & Bloomers - Peach

ʚ.Decor.I
ʚ.........*windsong. emma's play market
ʚ.........<HEART HOMES> "My sweet baby owl"  Nursery
ʚ.........Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Oswald the Owl - RARE
ʚ.........Oh la la! :: A stool - pink :: C

ʚ.Decor.II
ʚ.........Aphrodite "Prince Charming" Complete Nursery Set
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Wagon Blocks
ʚ.........<:*BoOgErS*:> Shape Sorter

That's it! I hope your next two days are insanely wonderful! And I'll see you Thursday for some more cool new things!
xo, Riles....


0 comments:

Post a Comment