Monday, December 15, 2014

The evening has been, so nice warm.......ɞ


ʚ.ɞ

Happy Monday! Oh the holidays are sooo close and I love holiday looks! I have a cute new outfit to share with you guys, just a simple LOTD but I fell in love with it the second I opened the box. I also love new stores. Little small gems that you just know are going to be just get more awesome! Today's outfit is from Snippet! I've actually pulled apart two outfits from the two I got and they're just adorable!

The dress is one pieces and I'm love the polka dots on both the sweater top and high-waisted lace skirt. The little belting is just beautiful and the perfect touch to the entire outfit. I also really like the bigger collar and more specifically the really pretty jewel that was added to gives it the perfect little something that completes this outfit! For my boots, they're pulled from another outfit by Snippet and they match up so well! To complete this look, I added the Tuducken knee socks, the Noodles earmuffs and the Magika hair that I love SO much!

ʚ.ɞ
ʚ.The.Look
ʚ..........Snippet :: 2014 Winter :: Lace Dress Outfit
ʚ..........Snippet :: Winter 14 :: Snowflake Outfit {Boots Only}
ʚ..........Turducken ToddleeDoo - Thigh-High Socks {White}
ʚ..........Noodles - Darling Ear Muffs {HUD 3}
ʚ..........Magika [01] Beans

That's it! I really hope you have an amazing day and I'll see all you fashionistas at some point again this week!
xo, Riles......


0 comments:

Post a Comment